Resources for Implementing Employee
Recognition and Rewards Programs
Your people are your most valuable asset. Whether you’re trying to achieve customer centricity, growth or innovation, you must attract, retain and engage your top talent.
Employee rewards and recognition programs are one of the most effective tools in creating and sustaining an engaged and productive workforce. Implementing a proper performance-based recognition program that is both meaningful and motivating is imperative to achieving business results. And we can help.
Insights, Tips and Tools
Cultivate a recognition culture by training managers on how to give recognition effectively. Use our "Recognition Training Checklist" as a discussion guide during training sessions.
Recognize your team using our fun, customizable ecards. Add a personal message and thank your employees for their contributions.
3Cheers in the News
- Employee Motivator: Do Year-End Bonuses Work - American Express Open Forum
- 9 Ways to Keep Employees Motivated and Productive During the Holidays - CIO.com
- How To Keep Your Employees Motivated During The Holidays - BusinessTips.com
- Easy Appreciation for Non-Office Workers - ThankYou! Blog
- Healthcare Employee Rewards Company Promotion - HR.com
- 3Cheers Announces Special Promotion for Healthcare Organizations - Examiner.com
- 5 Tips to Increase Productivity - FoodManufacturing.com
- Tips For Increasing Productivity Through Employee Recognition & Rewards - Manufacturing.net
- 6 Successful Ways to Give Positive Feedback - Businesstips.com
- Incentive Magazine Q&A with 3Cheers - IncentiveMag.com
- Ten Tips on Employee Recognition: Reduce Turnover; Improve Customer Relations - Apparel Magazine
- Employee Recognition: Reduce Turnover; Improve Customer Relations - HumanResourcesIQ.com